Lost seed phrase and i accidentally removed my chrome extension

LOST SEED PHRASE AND I ACCIDENTALLY REMOVED MY CHROME EXTENSION. I can only remember the password. Help me recover my account

1 Like

I did the same thing but also imported an old seed that I thought was the original wallet account. How can I access the original mnemonic with the vault decryptor

metamask. zendesk .com/hc/en-us/articles/ 360018766351-How-to-use-the-Vault-Decryptor-with-the-MetaMask-Vault-Data

@lsq

You can give this a try https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489271-How-to-add-missing-accounts-after-restoring-with-Seed-Phrase-Secret-Recovery-Phrase

My issue is how to find other seed phrases on my device that wasnt the “recently imported” seed phrase.

for example:

i have seed “0”, I never saved seed “0”.

Chrome wipes extensions

I find a seed which I believe is seed “0”, and import it. It is not seed “0” but its seed “1”

I now go through the vault decryptor process but am only seeing the JSON information for seed “1”

How do I get to the JSON info for seed “0”

Thank you

The combination of the JSON information(vault data) and your password will help you to find your seed phrase.

Although the vault can only store one secret recover phrase at one time, any info prior to it doesn’t store.

Thank you, thats what I was looking for

so getting access to secret seed “0” isnt possible since ive saved a new secret seed over it?

@lsq

Is there a way I could recover my account by just using the password? I lost my seed phrase already

Any update here? Can You go further into history than just the previous mnemonic?

I also lost my seed phrase since my SSD decided to break down. Now I’m from my laptop and I cant recover my account.