Trying to find phrase

I did not back up recovery phrase. And after, I removed metamask extension on Chrome. And after I added extension again and I did not login my wallet because i did not know my recovery phrase because of I did not back up it as I said above. I had recovery phrases belonging to several of my wallets and I logged in thinking that one of these recovery phrases belong to a wallet whose recovery phrases I do not know. However, the ones I entered were always other wallets.

Is the data and funds of the wallet whose recovery phrase I do not know still on the computer? How should I do?

Hey @bsrfrance, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

You can try using the Vault Decryptor.

Here is some more information on our Knowledge Base:

Hope it works!

2 Likes

Please Help me out . I 've lost access to my metamask seed phrase.
I followed the entire Process given in the Support article. Even used the Vault decryptor.
For 2 Of my wallets , this method worked perfectly. But for the 3rd wallet, i am having trouble in the last step, after using the vault decryptor.

Look Here in the attached image . I am receiving Numbers after mneumonic , [97],[101],[114]

instead of the “words” For seed phrase. Also these numbers are 75 in count. I am confused as to what these numbers may mean

Is your third wallet a MetaMask wallet? Is it possibly a hardware wallet instead?

1 Like
  1. i am 100% certain, this is not a hardware walet because i got this output on multiple wallets and i have only 1 hardware wallet that i have ever used.

Sorry to hear the issue still continues.

If you would like, you can submit a ticket to our support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

2 Likes