Wallet compromised, help

During the presale of Retik I bought 5682 tokens. When it came time to claim Retik only allowed 5% a week for 20 weeks to be claimed. I had purchased Retik and linked my Meta Mask wallet to Retik to claim my tokens when the time came. I was able to claim 277 tokens the first time and send it to my Uniswap account with no issue. When I went to claim the second week I noticed every stage I went to claim, and when my tokens went into Meta Mask, within seconds my eutherum account and Retik Meta mask wallet was drained. Lucky Retik only allowed 5% a week or they would have gotten all my tokens. How do I get my Retik tokens with my Meta Mask wallet attached to the Retik site. Retik will not show your tokens with any other wallets but the one you bought Retik with and that was my Meta Mask wallet. I tried attaching my CoinBase wallet and Retik would not show my tokens. Should I shutdown the Meta Mask site and upload it again and put in my recovery code and then try to get my Retik tokens again? Please someone help… Thanks!