I can't see my tokens on Metamask

Hello,
I recently sent a token to my Metamaks online wallet and the token name shows up, with no quantity. Also, I have two other tokens who show up with the quantity purchased, but no price data. Please help!

2 Likes

Welcome to the MetaMask community!
This article will help you with your question.

4 Likes

Feel free to read this article to learn more about why the price data might be missing: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360058033132-My-token-is-missing-a-price-or-fiat-value

3 Likes

Please I need help, they hacked me and stole everything in my MetaMask wallet, I tried to withdraw the cryptocurrencies but the person who hacked me has a bot that automatically sends the cryptos, I’m not the only one I steal from, he stole 200 $ from my wallet in cryptocurrencies.
I’ve been trying to contact MetaMask support for days but the option to talk to a support person has never worked out so far.
0x2c0573ccF173e6BE7658a4b20f72c9E2Be05764E This is the MetaMask address of the person who hacked and stole from me, not only did he steal from me but he also stole from several people, I only ask that you please block him because I already gave up my cryptos for lost.

Not only in BnB but in all my networks like poligon, zeta etc.
Please if someone from MetaMask support reads my message please help me with a ticket please.

Hi. Really sorry to hear that. What you describe is called a “sweeper bot”.

The next step would be to get in touch with the MetaMask support team. You should keep interacting with the bot until it redirects you to an agent.

0x4e53Ce08aA036B2a3F5ca81c860e2BA4847e5495
0x302F13e1F42785e2C8d005B0bA4e2aEFc42C75e4
These are the other addresses that the thief uses

Thank you but the opcion does not appear for me

Try the following methods:

1. Disable ad blocker.
  2. Try on another browser.
  3. Try on another device.
2 Likes

I will try to do it. Thank you but If it doesn’t work, I don’t know what to do next.

2 Likes

Please keep me updated. Thanks.

3 Likes

Try with the in-app browser on MetaMask (mobile) if possible.

Someone else made it work with the “Mises” browser: www.mises.site
I never used this before so DYOR before using it.

2 Likes

Nothing, I have tried everything to be able to contact support, not even by changing browsers can I start a conversation with support.
I don’t know what to do anymore, I’m afraid that they will also steal my nfts that I bought from the binance store and take them to my MetaMask wallet.
I have cleaned my computer because I think a computer virus got into me, these days they have tried to hack my other accounts such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Mega, etc. and I have been changing the passwords of all of them. First they steal my cryptos then they want to steal my accounts. What a joke, right?

Please see the article here:

Depending on your internet, it may just take a while to load

2 Likes

Good afternoon I sent $6.88 to my MetaMask account. But they never came to me. I sent them from the Binance exchange. The exchange says that the money came to my Matamsk wallet, but it is not there, and the transaction history in MetaMask does not say that the money was sent. I sent this $6.88 via ETH. My address wallet 0xDF7a62c9ec8911EE155eaC26798179BBb53252e7

You received the funds on Base: 0x65b17fc8daf3267f6b4a1c1d74d52b1af74cefd7b31d9078ad0d78acf20c455c

Change your network on your wallet to Base and the ETH should be visible/available.

2 Likes

Hello people how are you? I’m getting problem changing to ETH network, freeze loading the network and i have money there that i can’t do a bridge could someone help me? Thanks!

1. Reopen the browser and log back into your MetaMask wallet.
  2. Make sure you’re using the latest version of MetaMask. You can find instructions on how to update MetaMask here: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/360060268452-How-to-update-the-version-of-MetaMask.
2 Likes

Hello, pls help me. Since MetaMask asked me to restore my wallet, I didn’t know why it asked me to do so. What I did was I restored my MetaMask wallet, after having Restored it. It was only my CORE remains visible, etc. But it’s my 200 CNS token was missing. Pls how can I get my 200 CNS back to my MetaMask wallet together with CORE?

Pls help me. Thank youm

I’d recommend reaching out to the MetaMask team here: https://support.metamask.io/
Click on the “Start a conversation” blue box. This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent. Keep interacting with the bot until it redirects you to an agent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.