We had trouble loading your token balances

My problem is with a transaction converting my PVU to BNB and then to SHIB.

It was OK, I made this from the Web browser, and I was able to see it, but now I don’t see it, and don’t know why

This is the Transacction ID: 0x2ff248e649a7228f45cd0f66cd47e9f69c8f4e54057ecb400ca0b073a9356b33

I made this on the BSC network

Error messages: “We had trouble loading your token balances you can view them here”
I have tried to reset and import again but with not look.

Any help will be very appreciated.

Thank you for taking the time to participate in our growing community.

Safety first:

• Do not share your seed phrase with ANYONE, both in private or public.
  • Do not share any information that will associate your wallet identity (transaction ID/hash or account address)  to your email address in a public forum.

Pro Tips:

• A quick search in the community might get you the answer to the question first. 
  • Utilize our extensive Knowledge Base article in the Help Center
  • One issue per topic will help others to answer the question quicker. 
  • Check out the common terms you can use to describe the question.
![shib2.png|305x500](upload://6dd1mpssD1ixuwMQm8piRti3LEM.jpeg)

From the Transaction hash, it completed, and theyre in that wallet. Only native coins are added to a chain by default. Tokens for that chain can be stored, you’ll just need to add each of them before they’re displayed in the Metamask interface. Steps here: How to View Your Custom Tokens in MetaMask

theres also an “enhanced token detection” feature. You can find it in settings > experimental. (its called “use token detection” on the browser extension)

3 Likes

Thank you,
That solved my issue, I added the custom token. I am sure I did that previously, but it looks like I did it wrong first time.

Thanks,

2 Likes

If we’re being honest, we probably all have. Glad you got it sorted.

2 Likes