Websites that generates BTC address from ETH address

Hi everyone,

Last year, (somewhere March '23) I connected my MetaMask account to a website that generates a Bitcoin address (think its derived from your extended pub key).
Now, I can’t remember the website itself. I want to reconnect since that address has an ordinal on it that I want to move. (I think I experiment too much :grinning: )

I already tried generative (dot) xyz (although I think its that one, the derived bitcoin addresses don’t match).

Does anyone has a clue? Like a different way of deriving BTC addresses, a website, etc?
Thanks!

Hey @sintgermain, welcome to the MetaMask community! :fox_face:

Not sure what specific website you are talking about, but using Bitcoin network on MetaMask is now possible through Snaps :slight_smile:

Check it out here:

4 Likes

Hello, yes I’m aware about Snaps but i didn’t get the corresponding BTC address when I tried with a BTC Snap. Guess it also depends on path derivation. I’m looking for alternatives now or another way to get other bitcoin addresses derived from the same Ethereum address.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.