Withdraw a rewards status is under review

I got a reward and I try to withdraw it but the status changed from moderated to under review ,please need help

2 Likes

hey @Gedawy , can you share more information?
What dapp do you use?
What reward did you get?

3 Likes

I have not experience so plz guide me to send more details what do u mean by dapp
About your second question it is reward from Ethereum

1 Like

hey, you can understand dapp as an APP or product in the blockchain field, such as uniswap, etc.
What I want to ask is:
1, what product are you using?
2, usually we receive rewards because we provide liquidity. What rewards do you get on this platform and why do they reward you?

There are a lot of fraudulent products in the blockchain and we have to be careful.

3 Likes

I am joined in Ethereum main network
And got the rewards as ether encypto in pvpbbr.top
Why they rewards me I doesn’t have answer for this but what I knows to got rewards there are many factors for this
I contact with customer support that said after 24 hours I can got the rewards in my wallet

2 Likes

pvpbbr.top is scam site… don’t use it

You can find the www domain on this list of scams:
https://github.com/sophoslabs/IoCs/blob/master/defi-mining-scams-iocs.csv

2 Likes

I already joined and pay more than 3 thousands there
Are you sure it is scam site ?
And what I can do to return back my money ??

It’s a classic SCAM :hole: a black hole for money

1 Like

Are you sure sir ?
Did you deal with them before ?
How you knows that it is scam website ??

1 Like

When something is on a mile-long list of scams, it’s a scam. Of course I know these sites. Always verify the site via Google :neutral_face: if you can’t find any reviews about the site, it’s a stupid site.

2 Likes

What do you suggest to return back my money !? Because the initial balance transfered to the pvpbbr top when I got rewards from MetaMask !this what I didnet understand it ! Why the initial balance transfered there

Unfortunately there is not much that can be done because transaction on the blockchain are irreversible, but if you would like further support and have someone answer any questions for you please contact the support team.

• Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

Mt a mask is a big scam like everyone is saying it. I have money and tokens in there and can not even log in
Whay usnt something being doing.

Hi @Susan
Please open a thread and explain your issue in details. What do you mean that you’re not able to log in? Do you not have your password?

1 Like

No I haven’t got any log in details last time I used them they didn’t work regards Susan Ryan

May i ask what error have you received if you are trying to login?

If you forgot the password, you can try to recover your account using seed phrase / import via private key. Please read these support articles

If you still have issue, please contact MetaMask support at https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us and click the blue Start a Conversation button. A bot will try to help you initially, but you will get connected to support. Our agents will never DM you support. Never provide your secret recovery phrase (SRP) or private key to anyone/links including our support agent.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.