Xleash swap for ether

Hi @nakedwinnie please advise what I should do

On MetaMask I swapped xleash for ether. The amount of leash was taken out but not transferred to ether how did this get lost ? Ether wallet does show I sent myself leash but the value says zero?

1 Like

Hey @Nicasio3015, would you be able to send a transaction hash? That would provide more helpful information.

Please make sure you have also added Ether as a custom token if it was on a network other than Ethereum mainnet.

Thank you for responding btw! I did use ether mainet
0xcb3a4ce3c77513f8ef5e483e10f681c34b741cf5c8db0d63a0a8e99657a71929

Thanks for sending the transaction hash :slight_smile:

It looks like the transaction was successful and ETH was sent to your wallet address. It looks like there was a transfer of ETH out of your wallet afterwards, which may be the cause of some confusion :point_down:

I waited 10 hours for the money to populate on ether when I noticed it didn’t, this morning I just sent the ether Balance I had prior to swapping to my coinbase

It may have been a delay in loading the ETH balance, you can see the amount transferred to your wallet address here :point_down:

You can also check your balance on Etherscan.com to see the correct amount.

I’m using version 4.0.1

The link did not show an amount that was transferred. Do you think it would take up to 24 hrs for swap to show?

How do you do this ? I don’t think so [quote=“Maxwell4, post:11, topic:16568, full:true”]
@Nicasio3015 but have you upgrade your wallet
[/quote]

1 Like

About .02511 ETH was transferred out of your wallet, you can see the value on Etherscan :point_down:

The amount of ETH you swapped for was about 0.0097 ETH, which can also be seen on Etherscan :point_down:

The swap was for .25187 of leash that is equivalent to .18 of ether I paid 25 gas fee… why didn’t the swap execute the proper amount of ethe??

1 Like

This is likely due to slippage or price impact caused by low liquidity of xleash token. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

Ok thanks for replying I appreciate you. So I can just kiss the money good bye ? :cry:

Unfortunately, yes :slightly_frowning_face:

Please always make sure to consider the token you are interacting with and the current liquidity for it. Slippage and price impact can cause large changes in token swaps.

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.