2000 dollars to someone who will restore my broken ldb file . HELP!

Hello everyone. The folders with user data chrome were deleted along with the metamask data and the trash was cleaned 5 days ago, it was possible to restore several ldb files (tried recuva and r-studio) "I successfully restored 1 my wallet using this manual " metamask zendesk com/ hc / en-us / articles / 360018766351-How-to-use-the-Vault-Decryptor-with-the-MetaMask-Vault-Data ", but the second ldb file for my 2wallet is most likely damaged because it does not contain the required lines. its using sublime text and UTF 8 encoding. 1) Is there a way to fix the broken ldb file and extract the code for the decryptor from there? 2) is it safe to transfer the Ldb file to someone for help? I set the password on the wallet complex 3) For help in wallet recovery I will thank you with money. (alternative ways to restore the windows system or file history did not work)

3 Likes

I’m still looking for someone to help me restore my ldb file to restore the metamask phrase

Man, I went through this journey yesterday as well recovering deleted ldb files, unfortunately, I couldn’t find mine but the EaseUs Data Recovery is what led me the furthest. it returned me more files because I could make a “focused” search within the AppData folder alone. I wish I could help more but it looks like you already tried the normal steps I would rely on, hit me up if you found something I could help from here, wish you luck my friend.

1 Like

Hello @efi1990, want to help you. Hit me up mate.

@efi1990 try search file 000003.log (use your number) or only .log

Try other data recovery programs: EaseUS Data Recovery, MiniTool Data Recovery, Puran file Recovery, Wise Data Recovery Portable, Disk Drill. Best some portable app.

Recover Deleted Files After Emptied The Recycle Bin:

PS: don’t just search in the bin but also on the system disk

Can EaseUs Data Recovery can be used in MetaMask mobile application as well?