50 transaction mined error

Hi I have been doing transaction on polygon testnet Amoy and almost all of my transactions is getting the error “Transaction was not mined within 50 blocks, please make sure your transaction was properly sent. Be aware that it might still be mined!”. I have given the gas limit as 500000 as well as when I sign the transaction I am giving maximum gas price from metmask(attached screenshot) yet I am still getting the 50 blocks error. Is there any issue with the polygon testnet?
Is there any solution for this issue? I need to urgently make test some code.

Hi are you using any node provider what rpc is it could you confirm please and just to double check did you also ask in discord? Thanks

Yeah I am using one(attached screenshot)
I was given this rpc by polygon themselves as I had contacted them previously. None of their rpc’s available then were working so their support team gave this one

I’m sorry but you would need to stay and for polygon team I’m not sure why it’s doing this since it’s testnet. Have you tried using a different wallet maybe. I’m not sure if it’s MetaMask or Amoy testnet

Okay okay thanks @0xroo …I’ll try to get in touch with them as well.
But if any experience the same maybe not on polygon do let me know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.