About the Sending and Receiving Tokens category

The beauty of Ethereum is the endless possibilities in building upon the technology & creating new tokens, but it can also cause some confusion. Need help with your transaction? Ask here!

11 Likes

I cannot see my tokens wmbx tokens in my meta wallet but i see them in ethersacan. and can i send coins from one meta wallet to another?

10 Likes

I cannot see my ETH on the balance even though the transaction was successful within 2 minutes from Kraken exchange. On Metamask it shows on the transaction history but still displays 0 ETH.

Any advice?

7 Likes

Iā€™m having the same issue with my WTC token. Moved from KuCoin to MetaMask, transaction showing on Etherscan, but MetaMask wallet has zero balance.

Anyone have advice on this? Seems to be a common issue in this community.

2 Likes

I have the same problem

1 Like

can anyone help me please?. my emax is shown on my etherscan but gone from my metamask wallet and its showing a Zero Emax balance there.

2 Likes

Please add emax as a custom token to Metamaskā€™s token list. https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-view-see-your-tokens-custom-tokens-in-Metamask

2 Likes

There is a week that I can not complete a transaction , what is happening ?

2 Likes

im having the same issue

1 Like

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! That was easy . Ur the best!!! :star_struck: :star_struck:

1 Like

Hi Metamask Team,

I would like to seek your assistance regarding my recent transaction from Ronin to Metamask, i was supposedly to received an ETH from ronin but due to insufficient funds on my metamask I have no choice but to reject it on metamask. However, upon checking on ronin, it was already successfull and the remaining ETH on my ronin has been gone already. Please help me on this on elighten me.

2 Likes

Same problem as me. If you have fix it please share solution

1 Like

Hello i lost my 0.0600BNB transaction is field for gas fee my transaction always field why

1 Like

If the transaction is field why you cut the gas fee in my BNB wallet the transaction is field plss give back my 0.0600BNB

1 Like

Hi bharmon

Can you please assist to find out why IOI token sent to my Metamask wallet showing zero balance.
the transaction was successfully sent to my wallet from Kucoin since yesterday morning.
Appreciate, thanks

1 Like

Hi, I need Help Please.
I canā€™t transfer even between metamask wallets, even though I have enough funds to pay for gas.
Already researched about the error and did the steps that were informed but the error remains.
1-I reset my Metamask
2- Iā€™ve already changed my browser.
3- I have already increased the transactionā€™s GAS rate.
PLEASE HELP MEā€¦ I need my founds.

Hereā€™s an error message after confirmation in Metamask:
ā€œTransaction < your transaction # here > failed! Error: [ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ā€˜{ā€œvalueā€: {ā€œcodeā€:-32000,ā€œmessageā€:ā€œtransaction underpricedā€}}ā€™ā€

Please Help me !!!

1 Like

Hi, I am trying to move my ETH from bitbns wallet to Metamask to buy some axies. However, I see two options there, one is ERC20 and the other one is MATIC20. The withdrawal fee is drastically low if MATIC20 is chosen as the address type. Can you please enlighten me if that option can be used to transfer the ETH between these two wallets?

1 Like

I everyone! I have some tokens (Quick) in my Mainnet account and need to transfer them into my Matic account, which Iā€™ve just set up in MetaMask (via Quickswap). How can I do this?

1 Like

Hi guys! I just withdraw KCCPAD token from kccpad io but I canā€™t see it in my wallett.
Have you some ideas?
Thanks

1 Like

Bonjour Jā€™ai fait deux dĆ©pĆ“ts de la BNB sur mon compte et je METAMASK est jā€™ai rien reƧu il y a 25 jours jā€™ai contacter le support 10 fois pas de rĆ©ponses , vĆ©rifiez mes dĆ©pĆ“ts, voici le test des transaction
TxID
0xb0c870bd45b213b294bc0cc3a8c0e44d7b786da7aade4135f2b8b929a970fdd0
TxID
de
Adresse
0x5817Ae81BdD062Dbed1bb05a1cAB132C19D2Be8C

merci