Missing balance on my custom tokens

Hello there, I have complete two transfers from one wallet to metamask wallet with ETH.

My ETH balance was perfectly shown. Then I went to hokkfi and completed a swap after I connected my metamask wallet to hokkfi.

My transactions are shown on etherscan clearly showing the amounts but in my metamask wallet the balance is zero. I have tried all the formalities in fixing this bug, but still no balance. I changed networks and back again, I removed the token and restored token again. How do I fix this issue please.

I want to move my hokk token balance from metamask to an off line edger and it will not allow me to do so because my balance is zero

I contacted customer support they emailed me back saying they are experiencing long delays, that was 8 days ago. Still not success in a reply.

Can anyone help

1 Like

Have you added these as custom tokens with the correct contracts?

This has happened to me, I’ve contacted support and got a reply that had nothing to do with my concern… I replied asking the same question and I’m still waiting, its been four days…

Last night, I took a look at my token’s to discover one of the token balances had disappeared? ( the token is still there, but the balance has gone)?

Whats going on?

Why is this app so buggy?

Can someone please fix this, as I would like to transfer my tokens to ledger but cant because the balance is zero on 4 tokens.

Same thing happened to me

Hello dear.
I have 2 swap transaction, Eth to eMax.
First about 0.062 ETH and second 0.14 ETH.
I think my eMax balance show just second transaction.
I think my emax balace must more than it .
I will pleasure if you help me.
best regards.

I have the same problem with 11 tokens now, how can i keep swapping for more if this problem still remains?
I do want to collect/HODL more tokens but this issue is not good at all, is this going to be fixed at some point?
I have sent a message to support and i do hope to hear from them soon.

Same Problem for me too. MetaMaks wallet aint show the right Token Ballance to me. When i check on bscscan i should have like x10 my actually wallet Token Balance. I cant Even See a transaction i havent done yet. So Where are all of my tokens ? By the way the amount of my tokens Just Go down over Night in my wallet how is this Happening ?

Same problem here :frowning: Decreasing Tokens within 2 hours after purchase and no other transactions.

If you have a token based on what is called “rebase”…a change in supply…this will reflect in your MM wallet every day but it should not happen with other tokens. In my case, example…i bought 10,000,000,000 tokens and the moment the transaction is done i see only 40,000,000 in my MM wallet but on the BSCscan it is just as it should be. This is problem is not good at all and have to be fixed asap.

1 Like

If you have a token based on what is called “rebase”…a change in supply…this will reflect in your MM wallet every day but it should not happen with other tokens.

So there is on way to change my coins to a different wallet now ? Because my MM wallet think i dont own enough?

You can always change to another wallet but if you have many tokens it is going to be a lot of work since you have to do them one by one and each token transaction will cost a little bit also if you are on the Binance smart chain network.
If you are on the Eth network it is going to cost you a lot of gas fee which will be way more than the tokens you want to transfer.
I do not know if there is a way to migrate/transfer/sent all tokens at once from one wallet to another…???.. i wish there was…lol

Some More hours and i guess all my tokens will be gone.
Started with coins in wallet:
~70/115mio
Decreased to
~13.9/115mio
Decreased to
~7.5/115mio

Some More Decrease and all my tokens are gone for a Reason i dont understand.
There is no Transfer on my wallet or bscscan

Solution for me was this, read the comment
“Tokens amount in MetaMask not right/same as can be seen on BSCscan”

If you have a token based on what is called “rebase”…a change in supply…this will reflect in your MM wallet every day but it should not happen with other tokens.

This rebase happens every 8 hours or so, i am no expert on this but i do have a few of these token also.
It is kinda weird how your wallet balance keeps shrinking like crazy.lol