Accidentally sent BNB to wrong address.. any hope?

I just now made a mistake of sending some remaining bnb from my trust wallet to what I thought was my one of my two metamask accounts. I am not sure how this got in my memory of my computer because I don’t recognize the account?

does this make sense to anyone? is there any way to request it gets returned or is just live and learn. it sucks but is not a huge amount of bnb. still, I would like to know what happened to it and if there is any to reclaim it. I just wanted to send it to my metamask that I done earlier. I thought I had pasted the metamask account at the top of my metmask but that’s not either of my wallet addresses thank you

I have the transaction hash but it won’t let me post it. someone has like 40 coins on there. bscan

I believe it is the nanodogecoin contract address

Hey @ROGERTHAT, sorry to hear this has happened.

All transactions on the blockchain are irreversible, so these tokens cannot be retrieved. In terms of pasting in the wrong address, this may be because of a clipboard hack. When you copy and paste your MetaMask wallet address, does a different address come up when you paste it?

Here is more information on our Knowledge Base:

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.