Account Balance not Displaying Correctly

So if i provide my email address? That a support ticket?

No, you will need to submit a support ticket here.

I did fill that in, havent heard back yet.

Great!
Thank you for your patience as we’re experiencing a significant increase in support ticket volume. A support agent will response ASAP!

1 Like

be careful where you write for help !! do not write on a telegram or tweet. do not go to the links to “reset” ther is nothing like that . they will be attacked the wallet. I was adding a portwel on the chrome extension and there was my wallet attacked. Now i must clean my computer and make system agein.

@DGale You can find an answer to your question about seeing your ETH account balance here!

when you write in to support on this issue can you please provide your state logs and background logs per this guide:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015290092-How-to-Download-State-Logs

1 Like

I am having the same issue. I deposited some ETH into my account, but I have yet to see it reflected in my account. I purchased the ETH on March 15th.

Check on etherscan maybe they delated transation

for anyone experiencing this issue, please write in and provide screenshots and logs so that we can diagnose the problem with the developers.

The fix for anyone experiencing this issue is in this article:

https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360038139452-MetaMask-states-my-Balance-may-be-out-of-sync-

Please note that the fix is the same, although the ETH balance may not display in the orange text with *balance may be out of sync

1 Like

Same problem last week and no reaction from the metamask support!

Have you tried the steps found in the article that Allen linked above?

@Merecat22 You can find an answer to your question here.

same issue for me on BSC smart chain metamask, busd showing 0 balance and usdc 0 balance, though i definately have these coins.Any fixes?

Hi
I transferred about 0.01417573 ETH to my MetaMask wallet and it shows success, but in MetaMask extension (on Chrome) there is nothing!
Please help me guys
Thanks a lot

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you’re having trouble viewing your account balance.

Are you using the web browser extension or mobile app? Try locking your wallet or closing out of the app and logging back in. Also, try clearing your cache.

If this does not resolve the issue, first, securely save and store your secret seed phrase and any private keys you have imported to your MetaMask wallet, then please try resetting your account by going to Settings → Reset Account. When you try this, will need to add any RPC networks or custom tokens you had previously added to your MetaMask wallet.

If these options do not work, first, securely save and store your secret seed phrase and any private keys you have imported to your MetaMask wallet. Next, uninstall and reinstall MetaMask. You will be prompted to restore your MetaMask wallet. When you try this, will need to add any RPC networks or custom tokens you had previously added to your MetaMask wallet.

If your balance still does not appear correctly, please submit a support ticket and we’ll be glad to investigate with you further.

Please help me.
I sen 0.99 Eth to my Coins. Ph Eth address. It shows in my Metamask that its already successful but my problem is still didnt received in my coins. Ph eth wallet. How can i get it back or resolve this problem? Please help me to resolve this situation.