Add Rootstock to the popular network list

Description: For the Rootstock community it is very important to be integrated into MetaMask’s popular network list.

Purpose: Add Rootstock to the popular network list. Indeed, we have already done the PR and it’s pending review.

Images/Attacments:

With this support, should I be able to view my Rootstock NFTs from my MetaMask?

16 Likes

Adding Rootstock would make me go back to MetaMask!!!

18 Likes

Looking forward to seeing Rootstock on the list of networks

12 Likes

I really use Rootstock because it’s the best way to engage in DeFi with Bitcoin. It would be good for more people to understand how interesting this network is. I vote for this

10 Likes

I’m looking forward to this as it will make me use MetaMask more often than usual

10 Likes

Would be awesome to have Rootstock on MetaMask

8 Likes

Would be very useful!! :+1:

8 Likes

It’s important to have it integrated so that new versions of MetaMask keep full compatibility with Rootstock

8 Likes

I feel it will be a huge boost for MetaMask & Rootstock because MetaMask will have more users.

9 Likes

Better late then never. This would be awesome, Rootstock is still the only place where I can properly build on Bitcoin. I think I’d switch back to MetaMask if this happens.

7 Likes

Come on MM, make this happen! :heart:

8 Likes

MetaMask is one of most widely used wallets within the Rootstock ecosystem. As the first Bitcoin sidechain, and the home of DeFi on Bitcoin, this small change could be another step forward for Rootstock and bring more Bitcoin users to MetaMask.

13 Likes

Please Check network

5 Likes

Yeah, Rootstock/Sovryn is the only good way I have found to use Defi with Bitcoin.

5 Likes

Do transactions only with safe network.

4 Likes

This would be super helpful to the existing users in the ecosystem and us devs building on Rootstock. I have been using MetaMask for a few years on Rootstock and everytime I have a new browser/ computer/ device I have to manually enter in the public RPC urls. Having it by default would be super helpful.

6 Likes

This would an important step to the whole ecosystem!

4 Likes

Wow, this is great news.

7 Likes

MM is my preferred wallet for web3. I have RSK saved as a custom network. Having Rootstock available in popular will help onboard new users getting into web3 from bitcoin land

6 Likes