Add Rootstock to the popular network list

This would be awesome!

6 Likes

Right now good luck🤞

3 Likes

It’s the little things that make a big difference! Come on MM!

5 Likes

look great rootstock add to MetaMask. i hope this will be great news

5 Likes

YES PLEASE! Me and my community use Rootstock with MetaMask often and this would make the experience so much better.

4 Likes

Adding Rootstock would make me go back to MetaMask!!!

4 Likes

let’s bring btc-backed dApps to the user!

3 Likes

Rootstock still not there! please add it.

2 Likes

Want to see Rootstock on the list of networks. PLEASE

2 Likes

i’d love to see MetaMask with rootstock:0

2 Likes

It would be a great step for MM to encourage Defi adoption on Bitcoin!!

1 Like

Rootstock is the first BTC side-chain, this would be great for us Meta Mask users and BTC users.

1 Like

This would be amazing! Let’s make it happen!

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Can’t swap or buy a token

Integrating Rootstock with MetaMask will be definitely be very useful for me and the community I work with :pray:t4:

1 Like

Rootstock :seedling:, the first Bitcoin sidechain, must necessarily be easy to use on MetaMask​:fox_face:.

Just logged in to upvote this. Currently MetaMask shows a message saying my rsk wallet may be a scam, I’m guessing this will fix that too (?)

1 Like

Rootstock need MetaMask and MetaMask need rootstock please in ForkDao is optimism ajajaja :bulb::sparkles::people_hugging::rainbow:

1 Like

Rootstock has become a very popular Bitcoin L2, the fact that popular protocols like Uniswap and Symbiosis Finance (a DEX Crosschain) are interested in bringing their tools to Rootstock is part of the importance that as a blockchain it gives much more utility to Bitcoin than any other EVM layer, and it would be awesome to see Rootstock included in MetaMask to add to the wallet. And the fact that it’s TVL on Defillama is much larger than Linea and Fantom could be one more reason for it to be included in the MetaMask network list.

1 Like

+1 this would be awesome!

1 Like