Can't swap or buy a token

I can’t swap or buy any token and I have enough money in my balance. I am using mobile phone Apple

3 Likes

Hey @EJC, welcome to the MetaMask community!

What happens when you try to swap? It may also be that the token you are swapping for does not have any liquidity for you to be able to swap.

3 Likes

I have attached a photo hope you will be able to see it. That is what happens always. I can’t even buy any token I have money on my account still I can’t for about a week or more. I can’t buy or sell, oops,
Something went wrong. What went wrong?

Positive amount than swipe token

I don’t understand you?

Please I need help I can’t swap/sell my token. Could you please sort this out for me please

What’s the smart contract of the token and on which chain?

1 Like

0xc748673057861a797275CD8A068AbB95A902e8de

BNB

Smart Chain BNB
0xc748673057861a797275CD8A068AbB95A902e8de
Baby doge coin

So the token is Baby Doge Coin, right? These meme coins usually require buyers and sellers to put the slippage higher than normal. Please get in touch with the community/team and ask them what slippage should be set to and if there are other reasons why your transaction might not be going through. Ensure that the information you receive is correct.

You can find their TG in the socials section on coingecko.

It’s crucial that you understand that a too high slippage can cause losses.

Also consider using a different DEX.

ALWAYS DYOR (do your own research) before doing anything that I’ve mentioned in this post and beware of scammers.

None of this is financial advice of any sort.

1 Like

Infact it’s like all coins in my wallet has the same issue. I can’t buy/sell or swap. Thanks for the information

That’s odd.

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.