Arbitrum Network Transaction

Checking my transaction on the Arbitrum network, looks good, but nothing in my MetaMask wallet!?Arbitrum Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | Arbiscan

1 Like

Here is a screenshot of my MetaMask

2 Likes

hi @OmarD . What you withdraw is bridged USDC(that is USDC.e), not the native USDC.

Add the contract address of USDC.e to your wallet, you will find it.
0xFF970A61A04b1cA14834A43f5dE4533eBDDB5CC8

Click this article to learn how to find the contract address.

4 Likes

The exchange rate between them is 1:1, you can swap USDC.e to USDC on DEX at any time.
if you want to do this, make sure you have eth of arb as gas token.

btw, most dapps now support native USDC, and a very few only support USDC.e

1 Like

Great, I got them. Now on to the conversion.

2 Likes

Actually I don’t need to swap, it’s already in USDC

1 Like

Yes, this is also USDC, and its value is the same as native USDC.

Whether to swap or not depends on your needs. If some dapp only supports native USDC, you can swap it. :cat:

2 Likes

Got it, thank you. I am not a guru when it comes to Coins.

1 Like

Maybe I can ask you a favor. I am missing close to 15M token of Floki. If I give you the date/time of my purchase, could trace them and see where I moved them after I bought them?

hi. you can paste your address on debank. com to view transaction history and where the funds are going. Very intuitive.

2 Likes

The problem, I bought on Hotbit and all is closed. So I have no access to any address. I tried to find the transaction on Etherscan according to the date I have in my spreadsheet, I couldn’t find, which is strange. Oh well, so upsetting but nothing I can do.

The address of all users of the exchange is the same, and it is not on the chain.
Therefore, your trading behavior and token cannot be traced.

3 Likes

:thinking:
When I send token from one place to another, yes I can trace. i was trying to do that but first I needed to see the executed buy transaction under Floki name for specific date. There was over 2000 executed order for that date, but couldn’t find mine. Doesn’t matter, they are gone somehow.

I have transferred my USDC from World App to MetaMask wallet. But the amount is not reflected.

hey @Xfindings . paste your address on debank or a blockchain explorer to see where USDC is.
If it’s in your wallet, add the contract address to show it.

2 Likes

World App faq mentioned, the platform is using USDC.e and I think MetaMask is native USDC

Thank you for the reply.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.