Attention Metamask Product Manager!

Let’s cut straight to the chase. I have some grievances to air!

1. Despite numerous updates, why is the user experience still so underwhelming?
  2. Have you personally used your own wallet? Do you use the OKX Wallet?
  3. It’s a frequent occurrence to encounter various errors; the one shown in the screenshot below is just one example. However, when I imported my MetaMask into the OKX Wallet, all issues vanished.
  4. Why can’t MetaMask learn from the seamless experience of OKX Wallet, where you don’t have to manually switch networks or check for various tokens in your wallet?

Forgive me, but I couldn’t hold back. MetaMask risks being outmatched by the OKX Wallet if things continue this way. As a MetaMask user, I’ll switch to OKX Wallet if the product remains unchanged.

Lastly, I implore the MetaMask product manager, please give the OKX Wallet a try. Experience it for yourself — worry-free from RPC issues, transaction hiccups, network switching, and phishing concerns.

Here’s hoping that MetaMask can only improve from here on out!
Snipaste_2024-05-27_10-03-18

1 Like

I updated the latest version of MetaMask today and found another problem, the website associated with MetaMask, the call is very slow and slow. I have to wait 10 seconds or so for the MetaMask to pop up.

For the issue with the latest version, please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

I have contacted the customer service staff and they will issue an invoice to me and report it to you. You also know the problem, right?

nakedwinnie via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> 于 2024年5月28日周二 22:31写道:

Please continue communicating with the support team, and make sure you have contacted the official support at https://support.metamask.io/

yeap,I reported the problem to your customer service staff through this website.

nakedwinnie via MetaMask <notifications@metamask.discoursemail.com> 于 2024年5月28日周二 23:00写道:

This topic was automatically closed after 28 days. New replies are no longer allowed.