Auto add entered coins

Can you add things like - if i got a new coin on my MetaMask and it’s exsist on Coinmarketcap - this coin shows me in my app?
I don’t want to waste my time to add in manually, I already got in and made it by myself. Why i should find coin and tap on this?
Screenshot_1

:frowning_face: :frowning_face:

@IMightNot - what do you think about it?

1 Like

Advanced automatic token detection

1 Like

it’s not about auto adding. Manual by clicking on MetaMask Icon :cold_sweat:

1 Like

but it’s solution easier than wasting time visiting a third-party web site :upside_down_face:

1 Like

i said about auto add coin to your wallet, when you got it

4 Likes

@dmNAr

in that case it’s a good suggestion

3 Likes

I dont think so
there will be lot of scum

1 Like

О да…Лень каждый раз добавлять новые токены, иногда даже не добавляю. Просто знаю что они есть))

3 Likes

no, if we use only popular coin for that (from coinmarketcap)

1 Like

Often, the token is automatically found if you enter the address of the contract :sunglasses:

yeah, it’s good, but not enough

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:Былобы удобно!!!

Are you going to add every scam coin to your wallet? That’s bad practic.

1 Like

было бы неплохо :+1:

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face: :+1:Былобы удобно!!!

1 Like

@dmNAr Достаточно интересный пост, спасибо!

1 Like

Yes, it would be very convenient if tokens were added automatically.

1 Like

it would be nice if the MetaMask in the MetaMask would show the overall balance like this link debank

1 Like

Hey @dmNAr!

Thank you for your suggestion, but doing so would be very dangerously as many scam tokens could get automatically added to our users wallets. Therefore, this, as you described it, is not something the team will do.

Alternatively, we currently have our token detection feature and any token that appear in at least 3 of popular and trusted token lists will be automatically displayed in your wallet :slightly_smiling_face:.

1 Like