AXS sent to Ronin via BSC

Hi,

I sent my AXS from Binance to Ronin via BSC Network and is not reflecting on my Ronin Wallet. Transaction was already completed on Binance. I goggled and found that I need to open my wallet via Metamask and transfer back the AXS to Binance. But my problem is needing Gas Fee (BNB) to do it. Can someone help me?

Thanks.

7 Likes

i have and I already seen it. Anyway to transfer my AXS from BSC network to RON?

4 Likes

For transactions on BSC, you will need the native BNB token to pay for gas fees. You can get BNB through a centralized exchange and transfer it into your wallet, or through swapping it with another cryptocurrency.

3 Likes

Is there anyway to convert my AXS to BNB with gas fee deducted to my current AXS fund? because right now I don’t have funds on my metamask for Gas Fee.

3 Likes

Hi @BSEEysma and you have no crypto on the Binance? which you would exchange for BNB :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Swapping AXS to BNB will require gas, so you will need sufficient funds in BNB for the gas fee. AXS cannot be used to pay the gas fee on BSC. It’s an inconvenient situation to be in, but I would suggest transferring BNB into your wallet.

3 Likes

right now don’t have. I’m thinking about buying but getting doubtful just to pay for Gas Fee :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I would send you a BNB :sweat_smile: but I already have a little BNB hehe 8$

2 Likes

I can pay u on Binance. I’ve got 0.03 BNB on binance. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

0x97B6fe39382e301660801f77FC05cc0e26822Ab5

2 Likes

I sent you 0.0007 BNB :grin: maybe that will be enough

2 Likes

Hi Bro, thank you. Already transferred back my asset to Binance. What’s your Binance BNB address? I payback to you.

2 Likes

@BSEEysma I don’t use Binance much anymore :slightly_smiling_face: it is OK

I must :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: buy some BNB

2 Likes

Thank You Bro. You’re such a great help!!! :bowing_man: :bowing_man: :bowing_man:

4 Likes