Binance eth to metamask wrong network

Hi Luigi, hope you can help me. I transferred ETH from Binance to Metamask, but after Metamask received the ETH it automatically transferred to another address there’s no interval between the time received from Binance to transfer to other address. It’s my first time to use Metamask.

luigi

friend I have the similar problem I transferred from binance to metamask poren had the ronin link open and sent it to the wrong account 0x1A2a1c938CE3eC39b6D47113c7955bAa9DD454F2 I think q and a gas server as I do to recover I’m desperate.

Hi @Jes when there is a transaction OUT :roll_eyes: I can’t help you. Sorry man.

luigi

I sent the money from binance straight to the ronin contract will it be possible to recover?

@Balestro BIG mistake :confused: hardly

1 Like

@Luigi
if you know anything please let me know :frowning:

Hope you can help me as well. I accidentally chose BSC for the network while withdrawing ETH twice, both were completed but only 1 of my transactions appeared with the funds. I already made smart chain, added eth token still can’t seem to locate the missing ETH

NVM I just found out where they went :man_facepalming:t4:

Hi Luigi, I hope you can help me. I send BTC from Binance to Metamask through Network ETH (ERC20), and I don’t know how to get my lost BTC back.

Regards.

Hi Luigi, I hope you can help me. I send BTC from Binance to Metamask through Network ETH (ERC20), and I don’t know how to get my lost BTC back.

Regards.

Hi @AG1319 read: How to add a token using etherscan.io :point_down:
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489031-How-to-View-See-Your-Tokens-and-Custom-Tokens-in-Metamask

2 Likes

Hi Luigi, thank you for your recommendation. I added the tokens in Metamask, but the BTCs still do not appear. I don’t know what else to do anymore. Please help me.
This is the TxID 0xb85c51ded75132de772f65e223d4110c21fd21890139916802a2521ad490e1fa

Hi @AG1319 try to add the token manually :point_right: click Add Token - Custom Token
Token Contract Address: 0x9be89d2a4cd102d8fecc6bf9da793be995c22541

1 Like

Thank you very much Luigi. I can already visualize my BTC that I thought was lost.
Thanks, thanks, thanks… :smiley: :partying_face:

1 Like

Thanks for the the answer too, already retrived my ETH

1 Like

please help me
i copy address from metamask and send amount to that address but i came to know the address was different from my account address. what should i do now/

please help me. what should i do now??

Hi Luigi,
I have accidentally sent BNB token to Ethereum Mainnet network on Metamask Wallet instead of sending it to Smart Chain network. Could you please guide me how to transfer BNB from Ethereum Mainnet network to Smart Chain network. Your help very much appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi @mmw123 I didn’t sleep :smiley: NOW I don’t have much ideas.

boss

:one: Sent BNB token to https://www.binance.com/ and withdraw BNB BEP-20 token

:two: Search on Google: How to Swap ERC-20 BNB to BEP-20

thanks for the reply @Luigi . BNB token on Binance bridge Ethereum network is not available. I’m also not able to send BNB from Metawallet Ethereum network to Binance as well. When I enter Binance BNB address it is not giving me an option to proceed next.

I’m stuck