Binance Smart Cain - ETH Stuck on networks

Dear Metamask

In order to purchase Hoge.coin before the bullish kicked in, I had to install MetaMask and send 0.63 ETH from my binance account to my Metamask wallet. Then via Uniswap I would need to swap ETH for Hoge.

1 ) Uniswap seems to only connect with the “main network” of Metamask.

1. The 0.63 ETH arrived in Metamask on the custom added “Binance Smart Chain Network”.

2. I cant use it on uniswap since its not in the “main network”. I also can’t transfer it back to the “Main Network” nor to binance wallet because it says “Insufficient Balance” for the gas fees.

3. I bought BNB on binance for another 100 euro to transfer to “the main network” , in order to have sufficient balance. But this does not work.

4. I bought for another 100 euro in ETH to the main network with my creditcard, in order to have sufficient balance. But this does not work to.

How should I proceed? I have tried all the manuals I could find on the matter.

Looking forward to your answer,

Kind regards,

Maikel

2 Likes

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @Maikel!! :fox_face: :rocket:

You can use the Binance Bridge to move your tokens from/to BSC and ETH Mainnet. You will need BNB in order to do so.

You should see an estimated gas fee prior to completing the transfer. Check that you have sufficient tokens in your wallet before doing so.

You should then be able to connect your MetaMask wallet to Uniswap and complete your swap. Let us know if you continue to receive errors. Screenshots are helpful!

Hi @Bharmon,

Thanks this helped a lot!

I think the MetaMask explanation could be improved/ more visual around these steps for new users.

Have a nice day!

Kind regards,

Maikel

1 Like

@sanlimadrigal Please try the Binance Bridge solution found here! Please let us know if you have any further quesitons.

2 Likes