I need to transfer my ETH from BSC Network to Ethereum Mainnet

Hello there,

I made several mistakes that led my ETH to the Metamask via the BSC network (From Binance). Now I need to restore them completely to the Binance platform. I need a direct way to send them to Binance or swap them to the Ethereum Mainnet inside Metamask. Please write the method in details.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Thanks!

Hi @ZaidZghoul , you can use the Binance Bridge to do that. You will need to connect your Metamask wallet to the bridge and choose ETH from BSC to ETH networks. The transaction will have a gas fee in BNB so you need to have some BNB in your wallet.

I cannot add links but search for Binance Bridge on Google.

2 Likes

Thank you Mr. @cbayschm for your help.
But where I have to hold the BNB? in the Metamask wallet or in Binance wallet?
And if it’s Metamask wallet how to send the BNB from Binance to Metamask ( Because the buy bottom is gray and I can’t press it ).

you need to add Binance Smart Chain network to Metamask I can’t include links on my posts, but there is a post here in the community forum on how to do this search:

how to add custom networks to metamask

The first result is the link.

Once you have added it, you change the network to the Binance Smart Chain network to connect the wallet to the Bridge.

You need to add BNB to your wallet, can be a small amount you will need less than a dollar (usually around 0.003 BNB) for the transaction.

You can buy from Binance and send to your Metamask wallet using the BEP20 (BSC network) and it should appear on your wallet in the Binance Smart Chain network.

1 Like

Now the BSC network is activated in my Metamask wallet, And I have the ETH in Metamask through the BSC network.
But I have the BNB in Binance account. How to send the BNB to Metamask?
@cbayschm

Thanks my friend I made a withdrawal through my Metamask address.
Thanks again for your help :smiley:

1 Like

Glad you solved it :wink:

1 Like