I need to transfer my ETH from BSC Network to Ethereum Mainnet

Hello there,

I made several mistakes that led my ETH to the Metamask via the BSC network (From Binance). Now I need to restore them completely to the Binance platform. I need a direct way to send them to Binance or swap them to the Ethereum Mainnet inside Metamask. Please write the method in details.
Sorry for my bad English ^^

Thanks!

1 Like

Hi @ZaidZghoul , you can use the Binance Bridge to do that. You will need to connect your Metamask wallet to the bridge and choose ETH from BSC to ETH networks. The transaction will have a gas fee in BNB so you need to have some BNB in your wallet.

I cannot add links but search for Binance Bridge on Google.

3 Likes

Thank you Mr. @cbayschm for your help.
But where I have to hold the BNB? in the Metamask wallet or in Binance wallet?
And if it’s Metamask wallet how to send the BNB from Binance to Metamask ( Because the buy bottom is gray and I can’t press it ).

you need to add Binance Smart Chain network to Metamask I can’t include links on my posts, but there is a post here in the community forum on how to do this search:

how to add custom networks to metamask

The first result is the link.

Once you have added it, you change the network to the Binance Smart Chain network to connect the wallet to the Bridge.

You need to add BNB to your wallet, can be a small amount you will need less than a dollar (usually around 0.003 BNB) for the transaction.

You can buy from Binance and send to your Metamask wallet using the BEP20 (BSC network) and it should appear on your wallet in the Binance Smart Chain network.

1 Like

Now the BSC network is activated in my Metamask wallet, And I have the ETH in Metamask through the BSC network.
But I have the BNB in Binance account. How to send the BNB to Metamask?
@cbayschm

Thanks my friend I made a withdrawal through my Metamask address.
Thanks again for your help :smiley:

2 Likes

Glad you solved it :wink:

1 Like

Hi Ziad, i have the same problem like you. May you please tell me how it solve?
Here is my email, please be contact there with me.
b.sadeghi2020@gmail

1 Like

May you please tell me more about it with detail. pelase tell me via email if you wannt send some links. (b.sadeghi2020@gmail[dot]com

1 Like

Hello all, in my Metamask wallet I have both the Ethereum network and Binance network. I currently have BUSD in my ethereum network. How would I switch my BUSD from the ethereum network to Binance network if I live in the US? I don’t believe the binance bridge works in the US

Hey Foloy, thanks for the quick response. I’m not very familiar with this, but this will allow me to move BUSD from the ethereum mainnet to Binance smart chain in my metamask wallet? If so - how would i go about that?

Thanks for the help

1 Like

@Foloy i see you :rofl: scammer

Yeahh I had no idea what he was talking about so didn’t do any of that. Anyone else know a solution? :sweat_smile:

I seem to be having a similar issue. Can anyone please help me?
I had Eth on the BSC and wanted to send it back to Eth mainnet. I went to binance bridge and had my metamask connected and followed everything it said to do. I could even see my Eth address in the receiving address section. After it was sent, it never showed up in my wallet, etherscan was showing that it had sent it to this random wallet that seems to be sending transactions that are sent to it to a binance hot wallet? It kept saying “waiting for deposit” on binance bridge but it wouldn’t let confirm and then the 2 hours ran out and nothing had happened. I can see my funds sitting in this random wallet and I have no idea whats happening. I wish i could share the link.

If anyone could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

I have done exactly the same thing this morning and can not seem to find out how I get the Eth back on the Eth network when I transferred it on the bridge it said to transfer in the MetaMask wallet but don’t know how, any help would be great

Same here, is there a problem with the Binance bridge? I can’t believe this things always happen on Binance.

Same happened to me here, been 5 hours, the stuff was at “waiting for deposit” (confirm transaction in metamask) i did but it stayed like that for 2 hours and did nothing.

I hope it’s not lost.

Have you been able to find out how to retrieve it, when I bridged it back to Eth it sends it to a Eth wallet address which is where I don’t know how to get it back?

I haven’t got refunded yet but I found this reddit thread https://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/mnvi8v/binance_bridge_issue/
ht
tps://www.reddit.com/r/binance/comments/mnnf9r/help_binance_bridge_transaction_says_awaiting/

Apparently kind of the same issue might have happened a few month ago?

I didn’t know there was an history tab in Bridge, i checked it and it says the transfer was cancelled, so I guess I should be refunded sooner or later. I look also in the refund history but nothing, yet.

1 Like

I used the stuff to send a message on the bridge, they answered me quickly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you!

We would like to inform you that there is some network issues, Hence, We request you please wait patiently, funds are always safe on the bridge.

You can kindly check later to know if the Order status is “Cancelled” or “Failed” :

and if yes, your assets will be refunded to your original wallet on the source network within 3 days.

For the “Completed” Status, if the tokens are not visible in your wallet: you can try to add the token contract address to your wallet page via the token’s contract address on Non-custodial wallet(BSC wallet/metamask).