BNB from Binance to to my MetaMask but I haven’t received it

Hi!
I have transferred BNB from Binance to my MetaMask but I haven’t received it.

Here is the transaction page:

Funds were successfully sent from Binace. Why didn’t they come to the me MetaMask wallet? Can you help or cancel the transaction and then let the funds return to my wallet

1 Like

Hi friend! Which network have you used to transfer the BNB because I’m not able to find the tx on BNB smart chain block explorer using the txn hash that you shared. Can you share the link for the tx in the screenshot?

6 Likes

Hi @Ice you used opBNB Mainnet:

Open this page :point_up_2: and at the bottom click on Add opBNB Mainnet

e2b2eee194e260105311399d1b870d9b96a93a30

Or add the network manually:
https://www.coingecko.com/learn/add-opbnb-to-metamask

4 Likes

Respect, Luigi.
But I have the following problem - I decided to reinstall the MetaMask extension (in Chrome) - because for a long time I could not create a topic with a problem and… after reinstalling it turned out that I did not save the seed phrase. Now I don’t know how to restore it to my wallet.
So, a very important question - can you either complete the transaction before it is completed - so that the funds go to my wallet? Or cancel the transaction - then I will create a new wallet and already connect the necessary network to the wallet’s MetaMask…

I cannot cancel your transaction or send BNB elsewhere.

According to this instruction :point_down: check if you can’t find the old MetaMask vault data

C:\Users\USER_NAME\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Extension Settings\nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn and check all .ldb files.

But I think they are deleted :expressionless:

5 Likes

I don’t know where to look for the network that BNB was transferred to. I thought it was automatically transferred to the MetaMask wallet. Because I successfully transferred ETH to this wallet of mine before.
The system does not allow me to share with link of the BNB transaction in the post.
I can send it to email

Hi @Ice
From the transaction you posted on screenshot, you transferred to opbnb network. Please add rpc of opbnb network first as suggested by Luigi above. Or you may also use chainlist for this ChainList

Your funds are on opBNB network

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.