Can not find the transaction in metamask wallet gone

is there another way i can connect to this address besides going through metamask as something is not right as this address is in my metamask EXTENSION 0x21155d41232C44b59227c03b9a5B4Ea7b3c41Ac5

is it BNB in my metamask account i should be looking under if so there is zero in there and it is the right address again how can i contact someone to get this sorrted out is it metamask or BNB

You can use what ever wallet you want to, to see what you have in your address. MetaMask is just one of many wallets you can use to check your money and to transfer from one address to another.

All you need is your seed phrase (the 12 words), find another wallet and import these 12 words. And of cause be sure to be on the Binance Smart Chain network

Are these the settings you used when you added then Binance Smart Chain Network to Metamask ?

ok this is the address i can see my money at, Address is in bsc scan 0x21155d41232C44b59227c03b9a5B4Ea7b3c41Ac5
do i add this address to metamask please explain step by step

According to the steps you said, you should have found the address wallet 0x211. You can see your BNB on the page. If you have selected BSC chain, BNB is displayed by default

1 Like

This is the address 0x211 is the one I transfer the money to as I copied it when I did the transaction so I pasted it into bsc scan and it showed me the right amount of money but how do I add this address into metamask that the money is showed in bsc scan step by step

My guess is that when you added Binance Smart Chain to your Metamask wallet, you might have done something wrong, since you can’t see your BNB in your wallet, but can see it on bscscan.

I would try to delete BSC Network from your wallet and add it again.

Stay on the Ethereum Mainnet and click the x to the right of Smart Chain to delete it.

Click add Network to add Smart Chain again and add this:

1 Like

yep done that and still the same
here is what i can see in bsc scan explain to me how i get this in my MetaMask wallet please explain to me how i get this into my MetaMask wallet

and here is a screen shot of my MetaMask wallet

how do i add this address

1 Like

Are you sure as this is how it has been all the time show me your account

How do I connect to this site show me how

If you open the network settings like me, I’ll see if your settings are normal

I finally know your question. You filled it wrong here :joy:

can you send me the correct details i should be using please and how do i connect to this site

STILLL NOT GREEN

Your BSC chain PRC URL settings can refer to the one I sent

If this is your address 0x21155d4132c44b59227c03b9a5b4ea7b3c41ac5 and you don’t see that address in the top of your wallet, then you are looking at the wrong account.

Do you have more than 1 account in your wallet ? Each account has its own address, so maybe you have more that 1 account and are looking at the wrong account

To me it looks correct.

The URL here has a 1 after D, so I don’t know if it has any impact. He can try whether it is effective