Can not find the transaction in metamask wallet gone

It is still not green in the connection tab

I can’t see it. To me it looks like it says dataseed as it should.

But if you look at one of he’s screenshots, his wallet is not on the correct address 0x21155d4132c44b59227c03b9a5b4ea7b3c41ac5, he has MetaMask on a wrong address ending with …C5FF, maybe the wrong account he is looking at

If you look here, it’s green

Yes that’s how mine is why did you say it was not connected and i must have two accounts under the one that is here

I asked you 5 days ago about what address you are seeing in top of Metamask.

But do you know how many accounts you have in your Metamask ?
Here I have 2 account, how many do you see ?

1 Like

Don’t worrie about it dude it dosent look like you can help

If you have more than one account in your Metamask, then I think you might stand on the wrong address and that is why you see 0 BNB.

This screenshot of yours, tells me that you are on the wrong address, maybe on the wrong account

1 Like

How do I install the right account

How many accounts do you see when you click this circle ?

This is my own Metamask, and this is how it looks when you have 2 account. Account 1 + Account 2. How many do you have here ? 1 or 2 or more ?

2 Likes

I have added more now looking for this account why 0x21155d41232C44b59227c03b9a5B4Ea7b3c41Ac5

This is the address you sent your 0.04 BNB to

Are you sure it is yours address and do you have the seed phrase for that address ? Don’t post it if you have it.

2 Likes

yes that is the address and i thought i have the secrete key but when i put it in it takes me to the other address so some how the address are different but if you look up bscscan the the money address it shows it in there so some how the key phrase takes me else where but the address i want

Seed phrase and Private keys are two different things.

The Seed phrase are 12 words, that you use to import your wallet (Account 1) and if you have more than one account, you can use the Private key to import Account 2 and Account 3 and so on.

A wild guess, but not sure, is that you have the private key for Account 2, but not the Seed phrase (12 words) for Account 1.

Do you have the 12 words ? Don’t post them if you have.

2 Likes

Aconteceu a mesma coisa comigo até agora não consegui reaver minas bnb

Please explain to me how to import or add the new accounts as I put in the seed key words and get errors

Do you have the 12 words ? I’m still not sure about that, but if you have, you can follow this guide. This guide is for the 12 words (Seed phrase/Secret Recovery Phrase), not the Private key.

You need to install a fresh new Metamask Wallet to import your Seed phrase, and if you do it is very important that you take a backup of your Seed phrase from the wallet you have installed now, else you will not be able to import that wallet if you have some money in it. If you are using a computer and you dont want to uninstall Metamask, you can just add Metamask to another browser on you computer and use that as a new wallet.

It is important that what I just wrote makes sense to you, before you do anything.

1 Like

I don’t know how many times I have told you all I HAVE A SECRET KEY PASSWORD and I have used it to reset my metamask wallet and that’s where I transferred the money to my metamask wallet but it appears my secret key dose not match this account 0x21155d41232C44b59227c03b9a5B4Ea7b3c41Ac5

I’m sorry I can’t help you. If you want access to your address 0x21155d41232C44b59227c03b9a5B4Ea7b3c41Ac5 then you need the correct Seed phrase or the correct Secret key. If the Secret key does not match, then you have the wrong Secret Key.

You can try to reach out for our chat support here. Click “Start a conversation - if you can’t find an answer elsewhere”
https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.