Withdraw crypto from Binance, can't see on Metamask

Hello!

I know that this question has been asked at least a hundred times on forums, but after searching for a solution i still don’t understand how to deal with it. Kinda new to cryptocurrency.
So I managed to make a custom network successfully to make a withdraw from Binance to my Metamask wallet, as a video showed I made ith through BSC network.
Now, i found that this site : https://bscscan.com/ can help on my problem to get to my coins.
Can someone help me what to do exactly?

Thanks!
Alex

1 Like

Hi Alex :upside_down_face: when you add BSC network to Metamask… next step add Binance-Peg Ethereum Token… click on Add Token - Custom Token :point_down:

custom token

Add Contract Address: 0x2170ed0880ac9a755fd29b2688956bd959f933f8

Hello Andy!

Thanks for helping me, i did all that, i can see my balance in BTCB. however, when i try to send this amount back to my binance wallet with my address, it say transaction underpriced, i only can type 0 to gas fee. :frowning:
Can you help me?

Binance Smart Chain use gas BNB send 0.05 BNB to your Metamask eth address :point_right: send from Binance and use BEP-20

I just sent BNB to metamask, now i can set a gas value, but as you can see i got this message, even if i try to set a lower number than my whole wallet. :confused:

gwei 1 is is small gwei :upside_down_face: setting 10-20

Hey i have the same problem.
What is the

*what is the token address?

What is this address? I used it and Metamask says personal address detected.

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @Tomnisim11 & @Pavlos!! :fox_face: :rocket:

You can read about token contract addresses and what they are here.

The easiest way to add a token to your MetaMask wallet is to find the token on CoinGecko and select the MetaMask fox icon next to the token address.

1 Like

Hi,

I am in a similar situation. When trying to send BUSD to my Binance account, I get an error. Attached image.