Can´t access additional Trezor ETH wallets on MM (wallets 11+)

Hello,

I have been using MetaMask with a Trezor T for years and once I had all the 10 ETH wallets from the Trezor Desktop app in use, I imported with the Trezor additional ETH wallets to my MetaMask (wallet 11, wallet 12 and so on). First, I did some test transactions on these wallets and it was working without a problem. Also during the later use I had no issues with these wallets.

Now suddenly I cannot connect these wallets with my Trezor anymore. Every time I try to do a transaction on these wallets, it is initiated but after a while I get an error that the TX was cancelled because of “unknown wallet”.

I did some research on this and tried everything but always get the same error. The other Trezor ETH wallets (nr. 1-10) are working fine in the same MetaMask. It looks like the old additional wallets are not connected to the Trezor anymore, because when I use the import function in MetaMask for Trezor wallets, i cannot see my old additional wallets addresses in the list for the selection for the import.

I also tried also to to use the Legacy HD for the import, but can´t find these wallets neither in the list,

I had neither used a passphrase for the Trezor, nor reset my Trezor or imported the seed to another Trezor. So I am still using the same MM on the same PC with the same Trezor. Also, my firmware of the Trezor, Trezor Desktop and bridge app are up to date.

So what is the reason for this issue and is there a way to interact with these old additional wallets?

2 Likes

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

4 Likes