Cancelled refund

Hi. there recently there was a refund transaction which i accidentally cancelled because i was in a hurry for the 2nd transaction.so i cancelled the 1st one not realising it was for a refund.how can i ret my refund again?

1 Like

Hey @6_eth_in_15_mins ,

Welcome to the community. Where was the refund coming from? Can you give us more information? Thanks!

3 Likes

its from x2y2. i tried buying an nft. total of 2 transactions came. i accepted both of them. i didnt realise 1st one was a refund. i cancelled it because i was in a hurry for the 2nd transaction.so i cancelled the 1st one not knowing it was for a refund.is there any way i can get the refund back?

2 Likes

0xb1d089af22c8bc785b414085823f59b34b21c4a17693b8573c3ba4dd81098cee

this was the transaction id

3 Likes

Thanks! The tx hash shared was successful. Is there a tx hash you have for the transaction you believe did not go through?

3 Likes

it is succesful. but i didnt get the refund because i accidentally cancelled it.thats the only tx i can find for the refund

1 Like

it doesnt add up if its a successful transaction.after adding a total of 0.27 eth and only spending 0.088 i have 0.0739 eth left

3 Likes

Use the blockchain explorer etherscan.io , this is where you’ll see the detail of the success.

1 Like

but on etherscan it says refund success. but then i didnt receive the refund at all

1 Like

If you don’t receive a refund, it means that you have successfully purchased NFT. You can provide your address and I’ll check it for you

2 Likes

Hi.
I did not receive any nft from that transaction.i only receive an nft from a different transaction.

0xdDC1E98B55011acbe1E084340ae430bB99cd14FB
My wallet address

2 Likes

You mean you paid for this order, but you clicked cancel, and you didn’t receive NFT and refund, did you?

2 Likes

Yes thats right.i didnt receive any of the above.money deducted and no refund as well.is there any way?

1 Like

From the perspective of the block, this transaction was indeed cancelled. You didn’t receive NFT. It seems that there was a failure in the contract interaction with x2y2. You should contact x2y2 platform and tell them that after your order was cancelled, you didn’t receive NFT, and they will reply to you.

1 Like

Ohh i see.okay.so how do i contact them?can you give me a link?thanks

1 Like

There is their social contact information in the lower right corner of the official website of x2y2. You can join there and contact their official service personnel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.