Cannot transfer USDT out of KCC Mainnet on Metamask

Hi,

I transferred USDT out of KuCoin and it is stuck in my MetaMask wallet. It says I do not have enough KCS to transfer out. I tried swapping ETH for some KCS and then bridging the KCS using KCC bridge but the KCS did not transfer to the KCC Mainnet within my wallet. Is there any way to move this KCS over to the KCC Mainnet within my wallet? Or is there anything I can do to get my USDT out of the KCC Mainnet??? Please help!

Wallet ID: 0xCDD97541D9280D8e977b36E4c44760876Afeb2CC

3 Likes

hi @user3572 ,welcome to MetaMask commuity.

I transferred USDT out of KuCoin and it is stuck in my MetaMask wallet.

I checked your address on the blockchain explorer and it seems that USDT has not arrived in your wallet. So you need to contact Kucoin to see where your USDT is.
In addition, searching for your address on the KCC explorer will prompt that ‘Sorry,we can not find the data’, it’s really strange.

Is there any way to move this KCS over to the KCC Mainnet within my wallet? Or is there anything I can do to get my USDT out of the KCC Mainnet?

After your USDT reaches this MetaMask address, then transfer some gas token.
If your USDT is on the KCC mainnet, you only need to transfer some KCS of this chain from Kucoin. No need to bridge KCS from Ethereum because the cost is very high.

9 Likes

@tuya @Luigi I cannot transfer KCS from KuCoin because I do not have any on the exchange. I also cannot buy any due to being US based. I used the exchange before they stopped allowing US and just wanted to move my funds out but now am stuck with no access to buy KCS for gas.

1 Like

Hi @user3572 as says @tuya there are no USDT tokens on this :point_down: ETH address

https://explorer.kcc.io/en/address/0xcdd97541d9280d8e977b36e4c44760876afeb2cc

You didn’t send it to another eth address? You have some transaction hash?

If you have some ETH (13-15$) you can buy KCS here:

3 Likes

@Luigi you are correct, apologies. I created another wallet to try and transfer to myself and gave the wrong one in the thread.

Here is the correct address: 0x20d9893bA0D77c9f9163F907ed8c46FDAc9C57dD

I will try and get the KCS from the link that you sent me. Thank you!

@Luigi US cannot use this exchange :confused:

@user3572 you are lucky that Luigi is a psychic :man_mage: :rofl:
Yesterday I sent you some KCS to this ETH address… now you can buy more KCS on some swap site.

Above all, be careful… test everything first on smaller amounts of USDT.

1 Like

Yeah, the worst part is I did send a small amount first… the issue is I didn’t realize I could not get it out of the wallet once it was in :(. Sounds like I need to move out of the US to live my best crypto life LOL. Thank you so much. I will let you know how it goes.

@user3572 try Tor Browser: https://www.torproject.org/download/
you will suddenly be German :rofl:

I hope you can use the kucoin bridge :smiley: :point_down:

This topic was automatically closed after 29 days. New replies are no longer allowed.