Can't access to a wallet under my acct after laptop reboot

My main was drained so I opened a new wallet under my account and a friend airdropped me NFTs to that wallet. After reboot I found it is long gone and I didn’t saved the private key! Isn’t all wallets I opened under the same account should be accessible?! Very lost and would really love to regain access to that wallet :cry:

Hi @user1471 and you have a seed phrase (12 secret words)?

If so, just add the account again when you click on Create Account

How_to_add_missing_accounts_after_restoring_with_Secret_Recovery_Phrase

Or it was an Imported account?

7 Likes

What happens when only some of your accounts show up after recovery? I have one account via ENS and upon recovery it didn’t pull through…

my ENS configured account/address is not showing up after recovery is not accessible. Total fail…all because of iOS updates and locking me out of my password.

Hi @ndr, Welcome to MetaMask community.

Kindly follow the instructions provided here:

4 Likes

Hello!
I have a sem problem with Meta Mask.
After the update, my accounts disappeared.
How can I recover them?
I found out about the private keys after my accounts were already missing and that’s why I don’t have them.I also tried a new installation with the old recovery phrase - it doesn’t work, the account has a new address. I put an extension on edge, chrome and opera, they all have the same recovery phrase, but they have different addresses, I don’t know if this is normal.
One of the missing accounts has WSM.
I have the contract address, my account number, but I don’t know how to return this account to MM.

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

Visit : https://support.metamask.io/

Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.
Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes