Cant change networks

Hi guys, I have a strange issue. I cant change networks anymore. I just sent some bnb to an exchange and i got them there also and after that i couldnt change the network anymore. I saw that the transaction was marked as “not confirmed” although i have received the bnb on the other end. I tried to change the amount (since i sent almost everything i had to the cex) and tried to get it through. But nothing is happening and its still marked as “not confirmed”. I also am unable to cancel it. In short i cant do anything with it. I attached2 images for you. If someone could help me out i would be grateful. Many thanks!

1 Like

Just figured something out. I can logout change the network to whatever and log back in without a problem. I also can switch from any other network to BSC but not from BSC to another network without logging out. Maybe that helps someone. Thanks

2 Likes

When you are on any other network, try deleting the BSC network and re-adding the BSC network, or try adding other RPC nodes of the BSC network.hope you find it helpful.

4 Likes

Thank you for the help. I tried deleting and readding it but it didnt work unfortunately. I dont really understand the second solution you offered so i didnt try it out.

1 Like

See here on our Knowledge Base, there is an option where you can change the RPC URL:

If that doesn’t work, try disabling and enabling extension again

3 Likes