Can't find 00003 file in my hard drive to restore

Hi all,

I know this seems to be a duplicated question, but I looked up and couldn’t find a proper answer to my issue.

My computer broke few days ago, and broke before I could backup my seed phrase (I know that should be the first thing I had to do). My hard drive is good though. So I took out my HD and at the moment is connected to my GF’s Macbook as external.

I saw that could be a way to get back the seed phrase looking into the computer files, and using the Vault Decyptor. Problem is that I cannot see the 00003 file. I only see files 000005.ldb, 000548.ldb, 000551.ldb, 000553.log, 000554.ldb

I only see the “vault” text in the .log file, but the string text is way longer than the one in the how to video, and also I put it in the Decryptor and nothing happens, so I’m wondering I’m looking in the wrong path…

/Volumes/Untitled/Users/frank/AppData/Local/Google/Chrome/User Data/Default/Local Extension Settings/nkbihfbeogaeaoehlefnkodbefgpgknn

That’s the path where I’m looking at, any one have any ideas?

Many many thanks

1 Like

Hi @franktlp this file does not have to be called 00003 :slightly_smiling_face: check all .ldb files.

Search for words like: Keyr, salt, data.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.