Can't see my pulse and weth

I can’t seem to add pulsechain into my MetaMask as a network. Dexes can see my wrapped eth and pls but I can’t see it in my MetaMask. I’m a complete newbie to buying pulse. I somehow was able to swap eth for hex but I’m not sure if I have hex or ehex. This is all I see in my wallet

Hi @Karmour
As I see in your screenshot you are currently on the MetaMask portfolio dapp and the portfolio dapp does not support the Pulse chain network. Make sure to add the network to the MetaMask wallet (browser extension) and then display the weth token there.
This is the contract address for weth on Pulsechain: 0xC02aaA39b223FE8D0A0e5C4F27eAD9083C756Cc2

1 Like

@Urban.Moods
Thank you that makes more sense. I see that I have my Hex when I’m on the ethereum network. I thought that Hex is on the pulsechain network. This is what I see. Does this mean I have Hex or eHex? I’m very confused on the difference.

1 Like

Sure thing, you are welcome.
Now regarding HEX, no idea, honestly :frowning: I would need the address to check but it is not avised to share it here, due to safety reasons, so please do not do it. What you can do is go to etherscan, type in the search bar your address and then check in the token section / list and see which one you have in your account :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.