Can't send Harmony One tokens from Harmony Mainnet

Hello!

I have my Harmony One tokens in the Harmony Mainnet. I’m trying to send them to Binance or Kucoin but when I input the receiving address, in both cases I get the same error, “Not ETH network, set to lowercase”.

I don’t know what it has to do with ETH and I’m not sur what to do.

I’d super appreciate any assistance.

Many thanks

bard

1 Like

Hi @thebard,

A few things to check here:

1. On your MetaMask wallet, is your RPC network set to the Harmony Mainnet when trying to send your Harmony One tokens?
  2. Do you have Harmony One tokens to pay for gas?
  3. Is the address(es) you are trying to send to a Harmony Mainnet address?
  4. Does the wallet you are trying to send to, support the Harmony Mainnet network?

Please go through this checklist and let me know if one of these points resolved the issue or if you have any further questions.

2 Likes

Many thanks for your reply.

Answers to your questions:
(1) yes
(2) In my Harmony Mainnet wallet there are only Harmony One tokens - so wouldn’t the system simply take some of that for fees?
(3) In both Binance and Kucoin I’ve selected Harmony as the network - and they both provide addresses that when i input give me that error message
(4) further to (3) I believe yes.

thanks!

1 Like

Hi @thebard your Kucoin ONE address starts at one1… ?

2 Likes

yes, for both binance and kucoin.

1 Like

Open https://explorer.harmony.one/ :point_down: enter your Kucoin ONE address and copy the address starting 0x

test on a small amount :grin:

4 Likes

I’m trying it now. Fingers crossed :pray: :vulcan_salute:

1 Like

fingers crossed

It worked. That’s some next level assistance. May the good karma come back to you one hundred fold. Endless thanks :grinning: :100: :boom: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Yeah :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: :+1: super

81ayL8V