Can't withdraw money

I get this message when i try to convert from base mainnet to brett:
“while converting number to string, invalid number value ‘3.65e-7’, should be a number matching (^-?[0-9.]+). Version: viem@1.21.3”
i don’t understand.

1 Like

Hmm :thinking: you tried to convert another number? For example only 3-4 :smile: without decimal point.
Does it also not work?

Or maybe try changing the RPC for the Base network:

1 Like

i tried 250$ 200$ and 100$ everything is the same

Strangely :roll_eyes: I don’t know what website you are using.
Maybe the web page has a problem.

Try some other bridge:

2 Likes

can’t do all this, rn i just want to withdraw the USDbC to okx at least or other platform. Btw why does it say 0.00$?

Just a momentary mistake :roll_eyes: you don’t want an ETH on Linea network? :smile:
OKX exchange supports it. But you need more ETH (5-6 USD) on the Base network.

Maybe you can’t complete the exchange because you have little ETH :thinking: on the Base network.
Swap from one network to another can be expensive :smiley: according to the network…

3 Likes

How do i implement linea wallet in MetaMask or is it automatic?

Hi @ciuju

Linea nework is already within the MetaMask wallet. Please check this article for guide https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/16367251716251-How-to-connect-to-Linea-on-MetaMask

2 Likes

now i’m getting json error just by swapping to eth, not even changing network, from Base to Base. I’m changing USDbC to Eth

I’m running out of ideas :smile: maybe try another browser.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.