Deceptive request flagging

Hi!
Since recently requests send to our mainnet staking address are flagged as “deceptive requests” by the MetaMask UI.

Since this is an important web application for us and the address is correct, we would like to have this “deceptive request” banner removed. How can this be done? I could not find any information on the MetaMask documentation about this. And the documentation of Blockaid is not publicly available.

Thanks,
Marc

1 Like

Hi could you please share more information when do you see this message?

I did not receive it myself. It was reported by a user and seems to have popped up when staking DIP tokens on a bundle at staking[dot]etherisc[dot]com[slash]stake
It originated from the staking tx (which moves DIP tokens from the connected wallet to the staking contract) and not from an approval tx. An example of such a tx is 0x8addf685ce2986bcbfc52474456c19aaa38294041d6424a295fbfba4d3d2701c on mainnet (etherscan). Cannot post the direct link here.
But i managed to contact Blockaid and have the address cleared again, so it should be resolved by now.

2 Likes

Thanks for the update, happy to hear it’s resolved!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.