Didnt recieve eth

Hi nanitu, yes your ETH are in Heco Network. You can add the HuobiChain Network to your Metamask wallet and you will be able to see your coins.

to Add the Huobi Chain Please search in the forum: How to add Custom Networks To Metamask

They have the instructions there and there is a list of different nerworks, add the HuobiChain Mainnet (International).

I cannot include links here so I cannot put here the instructions.

Once you have the Huobi Chain Mainnet installed, change to the HuobiChain Mainnet and push the add Token button and add the following contract address:

0x64ff637fb478863b7468bc97d30a5bf3a428a1fd

You should see your ETH there.

If you want to move them to another network, Like Ethereum Mainnet, you will need to use a Bridge.

That is the address I sent to. it IS my address on the Ethereum network, with my wallet at Nexo, however, I was using the MetaMask “polygon, matic” network and sent to that address, which I am told doesn’t exist on the Polygon network.

in Metamask, the Ethereum address is the same for all networks, that is your ethereum address of the Metamask wallet?

oh, now I understand you sent it to Nexo! Damn, ok, That makes it more difficult, because it depends on them to handle it, since you don’t have the private key for that wallet :unamused:

Yes, it is my ethereum address, however it is my addresses at Nexo. io and Nexo doesnt support the Polygon network. My ethereum address at MetaMask is the sending address in the image you posted above.

I can see my MetaMask ETH and it being sent, but Polygon and Nexo are not connected.

you would need someone at Nexo who has the private key of that wallet (I would assume support) to import it to Metamask which is compatible with Polygon network to be able to transfer it back to you.

Except its worse because Nexo is not connected to the Polygon network at all, so they cant fix it.

I did find this comment on line:

The private key of the sending transaction is stored in the sender’s wallet - this could be a node, or something like MyEtherWallet that uses the encrypted or unencrypted key to generate a signed transaction that is then transmitted to the node. The private key for the 0x0000…0000 account does not exist. – [The Officious BokkyPooBah] 1268/the-officious-bokkypoobah) [Jul 26 '16 at 15:41] /is-it-possible-to-send-eth-to-a-wallet-that-doesnt-exist#comment7272_7471)

So when I sent coins, it sounds like my wallet created a private key for the new wallet that didnt exisit

if you can get that private key, you are saved

Except I have no idea where a private key is created on Polygon network when you send to a wallet that doesnt exisit yet

from Nexo, they are pretty much cleaning their hands with this on their address information for deposits.

It is looking grim, sorry to say…

the only thing I can think of is to ask Nexo support if they can give you the private key to that address to try to see if you can connect that address to polygon and see if the WETH are there.

From my understanding even if the wallet address is not connected to the polygon network, because they all use the same way to generate private keys, that address should have only one private key in all networks.

I would at least try to do that, since it is a lot of money.

I tried to add the HuobiChain Mainnet (International). But the system gave an error,please tell me RPC URL and Network name(Use pictures)thanks!

this is my configuration and it is working OK for me

https:@//hecoinfo@.co@m/tx/0x34dffc40a353db5ebd4c0e883cb226c700f88e69547da056b8ef001fb287191d (please delete @)

I have already looked at this transaction. I know it. Why are you giving it again?? how did it go with adding the network. did you manage to add it?

Hello there sorry to bother you, but can you help me? pls look at (0xd4fba0c476831a978d245863009b4c437fb288aabdf76dae8a67a1fef3cf52b5) that txn hash. I already add WETH to my metamask in Polygon network but why my fund is still 0? can you help me I genuinely utterly confuse right now

Hey @MLGOffensive, please create a new topic for your separate issue :slight_smile: