Error logging in from the phone

I tried logging in from my android phone app into metamask and the login was quite slow. slower than usual and I in a hurry closed the application in the middle of the login and restarted the app and tried logging in again. I kept getting this error when logging in every time after that. I can login to metamask from the desktop though. I need to access the wallet from my android app. Please help.

In this screenshot I have removed the password after entering it for taking the screenshot and posting it here.

UPDATE: I uninstalled and re-installed the metamask android application. My issue has been resolved. Thanks!

3 Likes

HI, @june1940 Welcome to the Metamask community, and thank you for sharing your solution with everyone.

Much appreciated.

please somone help me!!! i got the same mesage and i do the same thing but when i try to import the wallet it say that my secret phrase its invalid… and i very sure that i got the rigth 12 words… please its urgent…

Wish i could help you. But the only solution is entering the 12 word seed phrase correctly. Make sure you are entering those words with a space in between and that all the words are entered in small caps. Be double sure if the spelling of those words are correct. Always keep a copy of those 12 words somewhere in a safe place where only you have access.