[ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC '{"value":{"code":-32000,"message":"replacement transaction underpriced"}}'

[ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}’

2 Likes

Hello,

What network are you on?

This is because your gas is set too low. See this article from our Knowledge Base:

8 Likes

I have set it up as you said. in all respects, but still not finished

4 Likes

Hi there,
Can you try increasing the Max priority fee also and see if it works?

6 Likes

What do I have to do, I’ve tried every possible way.

3 Likes

And I can’t send coins to my address.

2 Likes

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• Visit : https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us

• Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

5 Likes

I have the same trouble, allready put 65 gwei, its about 0.007 bnb and its ever time error, i really dont know more what to do.

4 Likes

Hi @Rpavani ,

Please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• Visit : https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
  • Click the large blue “start a conversation” bubble in the upper middle of page, looks like this:
  • This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

I have encountered the same problem. When you try to reset and increase gas, you need to delete the original RPC configuration and add it again to solve the problem. For other chains except eth chain, you can choose the more active PRC node

6 Likes

Why not make it so that if the balance is insufficient, it was written - there are not enough funds, if the gas is not set correctly - make the commission more, and if the slippage is set low - set it higher (at least 10% for example). Beginners have to look online for the causes of the error due to the inability to understand what these sets of numbers and letters mean. Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Mikeem ,

Trying to understand the root of the exact cause will help with being able to understand how to implement fixes, this is why the route of going to Help Desk was suggested. They can ask more detailed questions for the account. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello, I also got same issue. can you pls explain how to do this I’m not sure how to delete original RPC since my is ETH mainnet that MetaMask locking.

1 Like

Hi @Boundless and welcome to the MetaMask community,
Do you receive the same error while initiating a transaction on the Ethereum Mainnet? Try increasing the gas fees, and in order to do that you can follow the steps in this article:

3 Likes

Hi, Thank you for the suggestion but I have already tried all I can find by searching on the internet.
increase gas, reset wallet, re-install etc.
unfortunately, my issue still not solve I also try to contact support yesterday but still not any reply.

Fyi, my MM connects with ledger and I also try to look at my address on etherscan but not any transactions pending on it.

So you already talked to the MetaMask customer support team and have an open ticket with them regarding this issue?

Yes, the operator said I will receive an email from MetaMask and/or Consensys where future communications will take place. but still not receive any mail yet. maybe it xmas.
but instead, a phishing mail tries to ask for my seed send to me every day.

Hello @Boundless, welcome to MetaMask community!

Would you be willing to contact the Support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a Conversation

Let the agent know you are coming with this issue from this forum topic and share with them this topic. After you do that, let me know here that you opened one and are in contact with a Support agent so i can expedite it internally for you, ok?

support

Once you click Start a conversation a live chat bot will appear on your screen. It will give you an automated response at first, but afterwards you should be able to contact the support team directly.

3 Likes

Thank you for your kindness. I’m really glad for how fast of reply and all of helping here.
I already contact support. **
should I try to contact a new one?

**have removed this line for your safety.

2 Likes