[ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC '{"value":{"code":-32603,"data":{"code":-32000,"message":"replacement transaction underpriced"}}}'

[ethjs-query] while formatting outputs from RPC ‘{“value”:{“code”:-32603,“data”:{“code”:-32000,“message”:“replacement transaction underpriced”}}}’
this has been appearing when i try to do transactions on polygon for 1 week, nothing seems to work every time keeps showing this message as failed transaction. can someone help me? 0x72597dE06E58Ad98C6F66c6cD8FAb1dD9F73a2ca

1 Like

Hey @FREAK3R0FF, do you have any pending transactions? If you do, please try canceling the oldest pending transaction.

If the error appears, please try increasing your gas. Here is more information on our Knowledge Base on how to do so:

i reset my account multiple times dont see any pending transaction on polygonscan
also tried putting more gwei for transaction but still doesnt work

1 Like

Have you tried also increasing the priority fee?

just tried increasing priority fee but still fails the transaction

1 Like

Sorry to hear the issue still continues.

If you would like, you can submit a ticket to our support team at https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us and click Start a conversation

it says i need a transaction id but theres none as all transaction keep failing

1 Like

You can select a different option that does not require a transaction id

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.