Failed transaction but lost the funds

i lost my funds on failed transaction I was trying to buy fine but i lost the bnb what should i do now

Welcome to the MetaMask Community @karanschdev!! :fox_face: :rocket:

By “lost funds” do you mean the gas fee or the actual tokens you were trying to send?

A gas fee is still taken by the network for a failed transaction, but you should receive back the tokens you were trying to send.

No i lost the funds i know that gas fee is being charged but i have lost the funds as well

Thank you for clarifying. For your privacy and security, I’ve created a support ticket for you so we can assist you with investigating further.

Thank you for your patience!

I can provide you the screenshots if you want please let me know

I am having the same issue but no gas fee is taken and the eth is still in my wallet…
just sending eth continues to fail even after customizing sconce to 0 or 1.
quickly wallet returns to homescreen with my original balance… no transaction ID not able to view on etherscan… can also send screenshots

the same problem here ?

how that’s can be and there are any live chat how can i get back my funds i need help where is the admin

Hello, same problem here i think so. I just cancelled a pending transaction (more of 15 hours after initiating it), cancel is successful but no funds on my wallet !

Hola
Tengo el mismo caso: Perdí los fondos
Mi trasaccion fue enviada a la dirección de 0x29039738dcbbd32f94895dbe32e4608e5dd4f58e

Pero mientras 2dias sucedio un “Dropped & Replaced” y la transacción fue “Replaced” de corrección direccion desconocida 0x7ed0db0f3041b5884948d69dbef032d07016f578
??nose porque sucedió esto