FLUX to BNB Smart Chain

I’ve also had an issue, where I bought FLUX on Bitget and sent it via BNB Smart Chain to my MetaMask wallet and it has sent successfully according to BscScan, but I have 0 FLUX in my MetaMask wallet

Hi @Lenny,

Have you added the FLUX contract address to your MetaMask wallet on BNB chain? If you not, please add the following contract address to your wallet: 0xaFF9084f2374585879e8B434C399E29E80ccE635

In your wallet under the Tokens tab (BNB chain), click Import tokens. add the FLUX contract address given above. “custom token” → Import tokens

For further information, please refer to the following article.

4 Likes

Hi Maryam,
Yes, I have. It still displays 0 FLUX

Your 139.24… FLUX were sent to this address :point_down: and from there to another eth address…

3 Likes

How would this have happened? Also, I don’t really understand it

On Bitget on my account transactions, it says that the address it was sent to was the same as my MetaMask address, but MetaMask says I have no transactions for FLUX. It doesn’t make any sense

It looks like you made a swap transaction about a day later with your FLUX.

If you did not confirm this transaction please reach out to MetaMask Support.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

3 Likes

I definitely, 1000% didn’t make a swap transaction. I have made swaps for only 2 coins before, because I couldn’t get them on exchanges, but I avoid them like the plague generally, because of ETH’s ridiculously prohibitively expensive fees.

I can’t use the MetaMask support chat. The “Start a Conversation. Get in touch if you can’t find an answer elsewhere” isn’t showing for me. Just the chat box symbol. When I click it, it doesn’t do anything.
And yes, I’ve tried using other browsers: Opera, Safari, Firefox, Chrome. And I’ve tried on my mobile phone, and my MetaMask mobile app. Nothing works.

I think someone stole your MetaMask seerd phrase @Lenny

Did you make this transaction?:point_down:

The thief sent a BNB and took what he could :male_detective:

How could they have stolen it? I don’t have it stored anywhere online. I didn’t make that transaction, no. I haven’t completed any transaction since I sent the FLUX to my MetaMask wallet

Should I just create a new wallet and delete this one? Seeing as they cleaned me out. Is there anything MetaMask can do to recover my funds? I don’t think I’ll continue with using MetaMask if it’s this easy to infiltrate someone’s wallet. Especially a small timer like me

So they robbed you.
I do not know how :face_with_diagonal_mouth: because there are several ways. To be sure, scan your computer with an antivirus program and of course, don’t use this wallet anymore.

1 Like

That is insane. The security of the MetaMask wallet obviously isn’t very good. Unfortunately I learned the hard way

It may take a moment to load, and you may have to disable some applications that may be interfering with it. See here on the Knowledge Base:

I disabled my UblockOrigin and I don’t have an antivirus installed as I have a MacBook. I have waited several hours for the Start a Conversation button to appear. Still just the chat box symbol there

Sorry to hear about the troubles.

Please try disabling any other extensions and trying on another device