Y money is not showing up in my wallet

Hello dear community, I sent some BNB to my MetaMask wallet and received confirmation with the amount, but it doesn’t appear in my wallet. Please help me. Thank You

Hi :slight_smile:

Have you selected the Smart chain network in the top of your wallet ? and have you added BNB to your wallet ? You can also try to go to bscscan and enter your wallet address to see if the BNB is in your wallet.

4 Likes
4 Likes

here is the hash of the transaction I selected bnb in my normal wallet as usual

0x8db49e59a9c8be0e9012d0244de68d3aea07612e1c1ff794df8f59547fd70ff6

Hi friend!

As soon as the funds were sent to this address
0x2b66b7586151414c4CC4d032f054679183bC2672 (which seems to be yours) they were instantly sent to another address: 0xd3CCC2e6a1E180f580A0B4373c3A688A9302E1D6. If you don’t know this address then your wallet has been infected with what is known as a sweeper: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/12091923128347-Sweeper-bots-scripts
Please do not send any further funds to any of your addresses or they they will be stolen again by the sweeper.

This is the TX where funds were sent to the unknown address: BNB Smart Chain Transaction Hash (Txhash) Details | BscScan

1 Like

Going forward, please take a look at these articles:

If you need help with any of the processes mentioned in the articles then please get in touch with the mm support team.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

Thank you
actually I don’t know this address, how do I stop this sweeper, and can I get my money back?

Please take a look at my response above. One of the articles explain how to tackle the sweeper. It might be advanced however, so you can consider reaching out to the support team.

Your funds are lost however and can not be retrieved.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.