Problem withdrawing Matic from Binance to Metamask

I have made a matic withdrawal from binance to my MetaMask wallet. I used the MATIC network and entered my wallet address. From binance the transaction has already been done. From MetaMask I can’t see any movement. I have installed another wallet and now I can see in the history, it says that the tokens were received. But the balance is still 0.

Hi friend! Your address (0x141c12BC889fE087da0b74EdE47730E3623548E6) did receive the 9.7 Matic tokens but they were instantly sent out again in this TX:

Your wallet has been infected with what is known as a sweeper: https://support.metamask.io/hc/en-us/articles/12091923128347-Sweeper-bots-scripts
Please do not send any further funds to any of your addresses or they they will be stolen again by the sweeper.

2 Likes

Going forward, please take a look at these articles:

2 Likes

Oh ty so much!!! I ll be carefull from now

1 Like

If you need help with any of the processes mentioned in the articles then please get in touch with the mm support team.

• This will connect you to a bot at first, answer some questions and it will open a ticket for you with an agent.

Remember - NOBODY, including from support, will ask for your secret recovery phrase or for you to input it onto any website for confirmation.

2 Likes

No worries but please understand that the damage has been done and the sweeper bot has to be dealt with.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.