frustration when sending tokens

I am finding it frustrating trying to transfer tokens. I no longer see any box to edit GAS limit and rate (advanced options), nor does any explanation come out of why it does not allow me to advance when selecting Token and amount to send. The “MAX” option is disabled and the “Next” button is also disabled. I can only send ETH directly, because only then does it show me enabled the “MAX” button and the “next” button.

The fact that it does not show me an error message or let me know how much ETH I need to pay for the GAS used makes it impossible for me to know how much ETH I need to buy and send to my Metamask wallet, in order to cover the cost of I send my tokens, besides that I am not sure that if I add more balance in ETH that will solve the problem.

Me está resultando frustrante intentar transferir tokens. Ya no me aparece ningún recuadro para editar limite de GAS y tarifa (opciones avanzadas), ni tampoco sale ninguna explicación de porque no me permite avanzar al seleccionar Token y cantidad a enviar. La opción de “MAX” se deshabilita y el botón de “Siguiente” también esta deshabilitado. Únicamente puedo enviar ETH directamente, pues solo asi me muestra habilitado el botón de “MAX” y el de “siguiente”.

El hecho de que no me muestre ningún mensaje de error o me permita saber que cantidad de ETH requiero para pagar por el GAS utilizado me imposibilita saber cuanta cantidad de ETH requiero para comprar y enviar a mi cartera de Metamask, para poder cubrir el coste de envio de mis tokens, además de que no tengo la seguridad de que si agrego más saldo en ETH eso solucione el problema.