Fund at Opensea

hello ,
can someone help me why my ETH not shown in OpenSea wallet? just BNB Shown, already have fund in MetaMask

1 Like

Hi friend! Are you using opensea on BSC? If so, have you tried manually importing the eth smart contract?

Best regards
2Cu4

2 Likes

Hello and welcome to the MetaMask community,

Do you have ETH on BNB chain? If yes, I think the reason may be because ETH is not the asset with which you can purchase NFTs on BNB chain. You can see your ETH balance on Ethereum chain when you would like to purchase NFTs on Ethereum chain.

3 Likes

thanks for replying 2cu4 and maryam1

i was lack of information here, so i need to sent back to MetaMask while use ERC20? i was sent ETH to MetaMask using BNEP2 , was using BNB because cheap fee, and NFT just can only bought by ETH

1 Like

I would love to help you but it’s difficult if we don’t have all the details.

1. From with chain do you wish to use OpenSea? OpenSea is available on various chains such as Binance Smart Chain and Ethereum Mainnet. If you wish to use it on BSC, then you need BNB as trades are made with BNB and not ethereum.

2. Where do you have your ethereum? Are they on Ethereum Mainnet or BSC? If they’re on ETH mainnet, then simply change your network to Ethereum mainnet and you will be able to trade NFT’s with ETH as the underlying currency.

Feel free to share more details so we can help you more accurately! :smiley: :fox_face:

Best regards
2Cu4

3 Likes

Do you mean you have ETH on BNB chain (BEP20 token)?

The NFT you would like to purchase is on the Ethereum chain?

If we know the answers to the questions above, we can better assist you.

1 Like

yes i have

, idk ethereum chain, but in ETH token only

so i must resend using ethereum mainnet so opensea can read my funds?

it is on BSC because i send from market to MetaMask using BSC for cheaper fee sir

You can find this information on OpenSea for any NFT you want to purchase.
In case the NFT is on the Ethereum chain, then you need to have ETH on the Ethereum chain to pay for the NFT.

If the NFT is on the Ethereum chain, yes. You can transfer ETH from BNB to Ethereum using a cross chain bridge as well.
Let us know in case you need more help in this regard.

1 Like

so i need send back to marketplace and sent to MetaMask again? or there are way to send from bsc to etherium chain ?

I believe sending to the exchange and then withdrawing to the ethereum mainnet will be cheapest, but you could also use a BSC <> ETH bridge.

Best regards
2Cu4

1 Like

okay just as i thought need to resending from start again, thanks sir

1 Like

No worries friend! Hope it all works out otherwise feel free to reach out to us again :smiley:

1 Like

Now that opsea has been revised, it can display BNB, but if it does not display ETH, it may be a network failure. You can refresh it and try it.

1 Like