Funds lost to old address

Yeah I noticed that my secondary account has the same seed phrase if you go to copy it as the original account, but has different wallet address. When you are looking in bscscan and can see the tokens are you looking at your original wallet address or the secondary wallet address?

1 Like

the secondary account

1 Like

So itā€™s not seen in the bscscan if your search your original address? Would you mind sending me your wallet addresses so I can take a look? I donā€™t want your seed phrase or anything just the public addresses that you give out when someone is sending you crypto. You can send to kryptokrushed at g mail . Com

1 Like

okā€¦ just give me a minute

1 Like

readyā€¦ I send the e mail

1 Like

Me puedes ayudar a mi? Te dono tambiƩn si me ayudas

1 Like

The seed phrase I used was the original when I opened up MM ā€¦ and I still got a different addressā€¦ I did not make any other accounts in my wallet either so idk what the problem is .

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, Iā€™m still checking stuff out when I have time between calls at work. Please do this orim now onā€¦ When you have a metamask account, always go and copy the Private key to your secondary wallet. When you try to copy the seed phrase it will be the Same as the original account. People make this mistake thinking that the original account send phrase keeps the secondary account safe as well. But sometimes shit happens and the secondary account is not recoverable. I see so many people over and over having this problem with their secondary wallet in metamask. To keep that secondary wallet safe you go in to your security settings where the weed phrase is and you copy the private key thatā€™s the way you secure that secondary wallet Iā€™d you choose to use it. In My opinion itā€™s better to just create a new account with a New seed phrase. But the private key is basically the same thing. Iā€™m not done yet I have been deleting and redownloading to see what could possibly be done.
Tell me to this are you using the metamask browser extension or the app! I use both

1 Like

Please just email me at kryptokrushed @ gmail .com, so much easier to communicate.

1 Like

This is what you do to protect yourself, I know it he secondary wallet that you can use in metamask has the same seed phrase when you try to copy it in your settings. What you have to do to secure that secondary wallet when you decide to use it is copy the private key of that wallet and itā€™s actually basically the same thing as a seed phrase but looks like a wallet address or contract address. Save that and you will never have a problem recovering your secondary wallet. Most people donā€™t know this

1 Like

In view of the fact that Metamask Support is not responding, and keeps us on the verge of despair. Searching in the networks I found this information https: // blockmit . com /guias /variadas /generar-semillas-bip39-con-dados/ I read and applied what he recommended (following the advice, offline) and I have been generating, more quickly, the accounts, this program generates the public address and even the private address, matches the accounts that I was creating in my wallet, I still do not find the public address I am looking for (with this system I have generated more than 60 thousand, and nothing). I will keep insisting. If you want to try your luck, letā€™s see if you can find a solution. It is simple to useā€¦ Generate a random mnemonic 12 or 24 words, just indicate the amount of words of your seed, in my case it is 12, BIP39 Mnemonic : place the seed phrase (12 words), Coin : select the currency, in our case ETH, and wait for the wallet to be generated, by default there are 20, but you can request to generate more, I have been generating from 10 thousand to 10 thousand. The page will show you a list of 4 columns, including the public address and the private address (which is what we need to import the account). IMPORTANT : you must use this page offline, and if possible on a computer that is not yours, it is recommended. As I told you, I still canā€™t find my lost public address, the others appear, but I keep trying. Do it at your own risk and discretion, if you manage to get what you are looking for, I recommend to withdraw your currency and leave that account. This is the Link https: // bip39 . net

1 Like

hello,i have the same problem,my secondary wallet address was different from the old one,and in did not saved my private key to the secondary wallet.is there any solution to fix that problem?

1 Like