Missing funds after restoring MetaMask wallet using recovery seed phrase

I reinstalled my MetaMask because i had a some transaction that keeps on failing. so after using my seed phrase to recover account. All my funds are gone worth $4,000 of ETH. I can still see it in ETHERSCAN. Can anyone help? I noticed a lot of people here are facing the same issues! MetaMask will take 7days to respond to you which is absurd!

3 Likes

I have a paid anti virus. And i have trezor one. Thats brand new laptop only for my crypto. I already confirmed that my account still there but the address is just different when i tried recovering it.

1 Like

I mainly have ETH. I have staked coins but haven’t got enough apy from the app. But my money was all in ETH. I have different wallet address after recovering my MM

2 Likes

I also have $10k missing and waiting on my reply after resetting my account and using my secret back up phrase I seem to be logged into a different account showing $51. I don’t have a good feeling that the money will be restored back to me at all.

3 Likes

Reply if you have any positive outcome please it would be helpful. Thanks

2 Likes

I have the same issue! missing 5k in eth after I used my seed phrase to recover my account that went wacko. I can see the account in Etherscan with all the funds there, but it isn’t connected to me, even though I have input my seed phrase and tried creating new accounts as the instructions state. I really hope this can be reversed.

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, I lost 12.5 k USD devastating.

MM front end lied didn’t not update the new address when I recovered my Trezor

1 Like

have u tried to recover the account using a new metamask on another browser ? or tried restoring it in trustwallet or other wallets. if it’s still in etherscan then probably the funds are still intact

1 Like